HSLDA Group Discount
Myerstown Enrichment Center has a group account through Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). This means that we can bring a savings to you for becoming a member of HSLDA through MEC. By joining through us, you will receive a 17% discount ($20 savings off HSLDA annual fee), plus for every member of our group, MEC will earn rewards! We both benefit!
If you are already a member of HSLDA, but would like to join our discount group, please fill out the Group Enrollment Form by clicking HERE. Our group information is already printed on the form, but you will need to know your current HSLDA membership number.
If you are not an HSLDA member, but would like to enroll through MEC, please fill out the Application by clicking HERE. In the "Membership Options" section of the application, please mark the amount under the "Special*" column, based on how many years for which you are signing up. Our group name and number are already printed on the form.
Benefits to joining HSLDA:
- Protects your right to homeschool and defends your family. A lawyer is on call 24/7.
Provides fast help by phone or email: Get direct answers to your specific questions about home education. Veteran homeschooling parents are available to answer your questions and help you find resources for teaching your children:
- Toddlers to Tweens (PreK-8th grade)
- High school (including preparing for college or career paths)
- Struggling learners (special needs/gifted and talented)
- Preserves homeschool freedom for all families by promoting homeschooling nationwide, as well as by working with state homeschooling groups to pass homeschool-friendly legislation and stop unfavorable bills at the state and federal levels.
- Partners you with the cause: Although homeschooling is recognized in every state, HSLDA receives phone calls each day from families whose right to homeschool is being challenged or discriminated against by school officials, social workers, employers, colleges, armed services recruitment officers, and government bureaucrats. The customizable nature of homeschooling defies the educational elite’s ideal of mandatory, uniform indoctrination—making parental choice in education a target for elimination. By joining HSLDA, you are supporting families who are fighting for their right to homeschool today and standing together to preserve homeschooling freedom for tomorrow.
News and resources
- Magazine—Our quarterly member magazine, the Home School Court Report, brings you news, case updates, what’s happening in your state, and other helpful resources.
- Weekly updates and e-lerts—Stay on top of the latest homeschooling news and take action on homeschooling-related legislation in your state or the nation.
- E-newsletters—Our early years, high school, and special needs e-newsletters are specifically designed to help you with your homeschooling challenges.
- Webinars—Find encouragement and become equipped through our @home e-vent program! Members get to attend exclusive free e-vents and take advantage of a special registration discount on paid e-vents.
- Curriculum Market—Save a bundle by buying and selling previously owned homeschool-related materials and books through our online auction site.
- HSLDA Store—Look for special member pricing throughout HSLDA’s online store.
- HSLDA PerX program—Take advantage of exclusive member discounts and offers from national products and services.
- Patrick Henry College Preparatory Academy—Enjoy $50–$100 in savings on every online Advanced Placement course your high schooler takes through the academy.