Tuition Assistance Policy
SCCC has a tuition assistance fund for families to use if they need financial assistance with their tuition. The information below lists out the details surrounding the tuition assistance policy.
1) The Tuition Assistance Form must be completed and submitted to the treasurer board member. A board member will contact the family within 2 weeks after the application is received.
2) The money in the tuition assistance fund will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3) If there is no money in the tuition assistance fund, you will be placed on a waiting list until the fund is replenished.
4) The tuition assistance fund cannot be used to meet your family fee (due in March). It will only be applied to your tuition statement.
5) SCCC will provide up to $50 per child from the tuition assistance fund (if funds are available).
6) Each family will still pay the family registration fee and per child tuition deposit when registering children.
7) The money from the tuition assistance will be used to cover tuition due at the parents’ meeting in September (not including instructor fees). Instructor fees will need to be paid by family at Parent Meeting in September.