SCCC has a scholarship for families to use if they need financial assistance with their tuition. The information below lists out the details surrounding the scholarship policy.
1) The Scholarship Form must be completed and submitted to a board member. A board member will contact the family within 2 weeks after the application is received.
2) The money in the scholarship fund will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3) If there is no money in the scholarship fund, you will be placed on a waiting list until the fund is replenished.
4) The scholarship fund cannot be used to meet your family fundraising commitment. It will only be applied to your tuition statement. SCCC provides other opportunities for families to meet their family fundraising commitment.
5) SCCC will provide up to $50 per child from the scholarship fund.
6) We ask that each family still provide the family registration fee and per child tuition deposit.
7) The money from the scholarship fund will be used to cover tuition due at the parents’ meeting in August.