Due to Covid Safety Practices and Guidelines, Nursery Care will NOT be Available for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- Families that use the nursery will be called on to volunteer in the nursery more than families who do not use it.
- Check in each child FOR EACH HOUR you will have in the nursery, verifying your phone number on the sign-in sheet
- You will be contacted if your child becomes fussy, inconsolable, or if they have a messy diaper
- If your child is sick, please do not bring them to the nursery, thereby exposing other children, families, and volunteers to infection.
- If your child exhibits any of the following, please keep them with you rather than bringing them into the nursery:
- Discharge from the child's nose is not clear in color
- Fever within the last 24 hours
- Diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Rash not associated with diapering, heat, or allergies
- If the nursery volunteer believes your child is sick, you WILL be called to come and get your child.