Drop-Off Program 2019-2020
The plan for Drop-Off 2020-2021 has not yet been determined.
We will add that information to this page when it is finalized. It will be similar.
Drop-Off Program 2019-2020
Students in 5th grade or (or 10 years old) or younger - on the first day of class - must have a supervising adult on campus at all times. Additionally, they must be directly supervised between classes. And yet - some parents just need to run out to grab a Starbucks, would love to get the grocery shopping done, or could use the time to homeschool siblings. To that end, we offer a drop-off option for those parents who prefer not to stay on campus during their child's classes.
There are three drop-off options. This flat rate applies to any/all portions of a day. Drop-off will not be pro-rated for less-than-maximum usage.
Option 1 - $150 per year, per day. So, a year of Tuesdays is $150. A year of Thursdays is $150. A year of Tuesdays and Thursdays is $300.
Option 2 - For Kindergarten students only. $30 per year, per day. So, a year of Tuesdays is $30. A year of Thursdays is $30. A year of Tuesdays and Thursdays is $60.
Option 3 - For Mother's Morning Out students only. $60 per year - Thursdays only.
- Students who are in 5th grade and/or 10 years old on the first day of classes (August 13, 2019) will require the drop-off program (or parental supervision) for the ENTIRE school year, even if their grade level or age changes during the school year.
- This program is only for students who have a class or classes during that day. To say it another way: Children who are not registered for a class on that day may not use the drop-off program that day.
- You must register each child on the Class Registrations page as a drop-off student if you will be using the program.
- Drop-Off runs from 9am - 2pm. Please note, Ballet for 6 & older and Chess Club begin AFTER 2:00 and we do not offer a drop-off option during those classes. Plan to remain on campus if your child is enrolled in either of those classes.
- The drop-off program includes drop-off in the Education Building foyer from 9:00 - 9:10. The Drop-Off supervisor will supervise classroom changes for all enrolled children. When a student is not in class, children will supervised on the playground, the Youth Room, or an open classroom. Pick-up will be from 1:45 - 2:00 in the Kindergarten classroom. If you drop off after 9:10 or pick up before 1:45, a schedule will be provided so that you can supervise your child and walk them to class or to Drop-Off. As always, please do not drop your child off at the parking lot to walk to class. Adult supervision is required on campus for all students 5th grade (or 10 years-old) and younger.
- The drop-off program is provided as a courtesy to our families. Our drop-off supervisor is not a teacher, nor a disciplinarian. If a child misbehaves frequently, the drop-off option will no longer be available to that child and the parent will have to be on campus to supervise their child during and between classes.
- Late fees will be assessed for those students who are not picked up promptly at 2:00. The minimum late fee is $10 per day. We reserve the right to increase the fee for those who are habitually or excessively late.