Code of Conduct Policy
We want our children to learn self-control and proper behavior towards their peers when in public. We also want to create an environment that is conducive to learning when we are together as a group. For that reason, the following standards have been developed to serve as the WFHESL Code of Conduct.
We respect the right of each family to discipline their children according to their own conscience. However, we cannot allow the children to be disruptive or disrespectful in their language or behavior. We want to display a positive image of Christian homeschoolers when we are in public, so our conduct as a group should be above reproach.
- We will abide by all rules of the facilities we are visiting.
- There will be no crude or profane language allowed.
- No loud, disruptive, or disrespectful behavior will be permitted.
- If your child becomes unruly or distracting at any league sponsored event, please remove your child from the group until control is regained.
- The field trip coordinator or cell leader has the authority to suggest removal of the child.
- The manner in which we and our children dress reflects our organization and all that we stand for. We ask that you bear this in mind and maintain modest attire at all league-sponsored activities and event. Please Consider Christian modesty from the perspective of others.