The cost of league dues is $30.00 per family, per year. All memberships begin August 1 and expire on July 31. For example, if a family joins in March, the membership still expires on July 31. On August 1 of each year, members will be sent an e-mail invoice to pay for membership renewal. Members may pay the invoice at anytime between August 1 and August 30. Members are encouraged to pay for renewal prior to August 31 to avoid a lapse of league membership benefits such as the WFHESL newsletter, access to forums, and participation in league-wide and cell group events.
League dues must be paid through PayPal using a PayPal account, a check or debit card, online banking, or a prepaid gift card. We no longer accept checks or cash for membership dues.
Why join us?
There are many reasons to join the West Florida Home Education Support League (WFHESL.) Here are just a few:
- You will have the benefit of learning from the experiences of others in friendly conversation at meetings and various family events.
- There are small cell groups that meet regularly and plan their own field trips and events. These groups communicate to discuss homeschooling issues, resources, and community events relevent to home education. They also share encouragement, solutions, and ideas for homeschooling issues that other members may face as well as share in prayer support.
- You will receive league wide event announcements through our newsletter and forums.
- Volunteers in our organization plan field trips, P.E. groups, and other events including standardized testing, an annual spelling bee, an annual art show and homeschool showcase, and graduations for kindergarten students and high school seniors.
- We provide a membership card that entitles your family to discounts at various vendors.
Please read through the policies below (and print for personal reference, if desired), then click on the link if you wish to join us!
NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERSHIPS FOR 2018-19!