New Member Registration
New Member Registration Paperwork needs to be completed before you can register for classes.
To complete your membership, you will need to complete the following:
1. Review JMJ Guidelines:
(Click on each guideline to view.)
- Vocation Statement
- Website Posting Guideline
- Class Discipline
- Conflict Resolution
- Dress Code
- Park Day Rules
2. Print and submit the following forms along with payment to the membership coordinator.
(Click on each form to print.)
- Membership Agreement & Liability Waiver- one per family
- Medical Release Form- one per family
- Medical History Form- one per child
- Adult Liablity & Waiver- ONLY FOR A HOMESCHOOLED CHILD OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND IN HIGH SCHOOL (not needed for parents)
- Mail these forms to:
4512 Eden Rock Rd.
Tampa, FL 33634
3. Pay the $200 New Member Annual Membership Fee. (This fee covers our classrooms, insurance, webpage, incidentals, etc. JMJ Service Council and volunteers are unpaid, so this fee is necessary to pay for the day-to-day cost of running JMJ Tampa Bay. Thank you for your payment!)