Member Registration Paperwork needs to be completed before you can register for classes.
To complete your membership, you will need to complete the following:
1. Review JMJ Guidelines:
(Click on each guideline to view.)
- Vocation Statement
- Website Posting Guideline
- Class Discipline
- Conflict Resolution
- Dress Code
- Friday Class Day Rules
2. Download/Print the following forms*:
(Click on each form to print.)
- Membership Agreement & Liability Waiver- one per family (Mom is the member)
- Medical Release Form- one per family
- Medical History Form- one per child
- Covid Waiver for JMJ - one per family (list all names)
- Covid Waiver for Epiphany/Diocese of St Petersburg - one per family (list all names) Enter "Epiphany" in parish name blanks.
3. The Annual Membership Fee is $150.
- This fee covers our classrooms, insurance, webpage, incidentals, etc. JMJ Service Council and other volunteers are unpaid, so this fee is necessary to pay for the day-to-day cost of running JMJ Tampa Bay. Thank you for your payment!
- If paid during March/April's "Early Registration" timeframe, the 2021-2022 Annual Membership Fee is reduced to $100.
4. Send Paperwork and Payment:
- Snail mail option: Send your paperwork and a check made out to JMJ TAMPA BAY, INC to the Membership Coordinator
- Laura Petrarca: 2145 Meadow Brook Drive, Clearwater, FL 33759
- Online option:
- Email a copy of the pages with information filled in and signatures to [email protected]
- Payment can be made online through JMJ's PayPal: http://paypal.me/JmjtampabayInc. If paying through PayPal, we do ask members to send funds as a trusted friend so we do not have service fees deducted.
We look forward to welcoming you as a JMJ Tampa Bay member! Once you have successfully completed the membership enrollment process, we will send a link to create your website login/password to access all that is available to members.