Payment & Refund Schedule
Membership Fee or J Term Registration Fee
- Due upon registration and non-refundable.
- Membership Fee:
- $50 - Early Registration Discount, if joining within one week of the spring open house
- $70 - Full year, for the whole family
- $35 - If joining after fall semester
- OR: J Term Non-Member Registration Fee
- $10 - To cover Hedfex costs
- email: email@example.com to pay via Paypal
- Write a separate check for each term, dated as of the registration deadline for that term.
- View your account balance Statement of Account split by term.
- Find your Statement of Account on the website
- log in,
- click up top where it shows your balance, the total balance due is split up by term, so it is easy to figure out what is due now vs. later.
- Checks for class fees will be deposited on or shortly after the registration deadline for that term, unless otherwise specified in the class description,
- Class fees are fully refundable if the registrar is contacted prior to the registration deadline or if the class is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Paypal is accepted for payment of the Membership Fee or J-Term Non-Member Registration Fee, since those can be time sensitive payments, but check or cash is always preferred.
- To keep prices as low as possible for everyone, we can no longer accept Paypal for class fees. We hope to be able to change this in the future, when we receive 501c3 status. In the mean time, if it will be difficult for you to pay all class fees by the payment deadline, please contact the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time to discuss options.
- The registrar applies available scrip balances 1-2 weeks prior to each payment deadline. You can check your Statement of Account to see your reduced balance.
- A family taking more than 5 classes (not including J Term) will be eligible for a $10 per class credit for the 6th and additional classes.
- This credit is available at the end of the school year and may be used toward membership and class fees for the following year or requested as a check.
- If you have a credit remaining on your account when you leave HEdFEx, you must request a check in writing or by email within two weeks after your last active semester.
- After that point, rebates will be moved to the Hedfex general fund for the benefit of all members.
A $3 per business day fee will apply to all payments postmarked after the due dates. Failure to pay promptly and respond to reasonable attempts to contact you may result in your registration being cancelled. Checks declined due to insufficient funds will result in a $40 charge to that member.