Payment & Refund Schedule
Membership Fee or J Term Registration Fee
- Due upon registration and non-refundable.
- Membership Fee:
- $50 - Early Registration Discount, if joining by May 3th, 2018
- $70 - Full year, for the whole family
- $35 - If joining after fall semester
- OR: J Term Non-Member Registration Fee
- $10 - To cover Hedfex costs
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org to pay via Paypal
- Write a separate check for each term, dated as of the registration deadline for that term.
- Checks for tuition will be deposited on or shortly after the registration deadline for that term, unless otherwise specified in the class description,
- Tuition is fully refundable if the registrar is contacted prior to the registration deadline or if the class is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Paypal is accepted for payment of the Membership Fee or J-Term Non-Member Registration Fee, since those can be time sensitive payments, but check or cash is always preferred.
- To keep prices as low as possible for everyone, we can no longer accept Paypal for tuition. We hope to be able to change this in the future, when we receive 501c3 status. In the mean time, if it will be difficult for you to pay all tuition by the payment deadline, please contact the registrar (email@example.com) ahead of time to discuss options.
- Any rebate balance at the time of registration may be deducted from the total of your check.
- To use rebates accrued between registration and the registration deadline for the term:
- contact the registrar to find your rebate balance,
- and mail a replacement check.
- If a replacement check is not received by the registration deadline, the previous check may still be deposited.???????
- A family taking more than 5 classes (not including J Term) will be eligible for a $10 per class credit for the 6th and additional classes.
- This credit is available at the end of the school year and may be used toward tuition and fees for the following year or requested as a check.
- If you have a credit remaining on your account when you leave HEdFEx, you must request a check in writing or by email within two weeks after your last active semester.
- After that point, rebates will be moved to the Hedfex general fund for the benefit of all members.
A $3 per business day fee will apply to all payments postmarked after the due dates. Failure to pay promptly and respond to reasonable attempts to contact you may result in your registration being cancelled. Checks declined due to insufficient funds will result in a $40 charge to that member.