- Answer questions of prospective members via e mail or telephone in a prompt manner.
- Create external advertisements for HEdFEx promoting the different courses or events and post them online or via e mail.
- Inform the leadership if there are any prospective families looking to sample classes in the midst of the school year.
- Coordinate visits of prospective members to the co op with the leadership team.
- Post reminders on Hedfex website about events: like pajama day, crazy hair day, potlucks, picnics, Valentine's Day, etc... Include any details concerning the events such as what members should bring to take part in them.
- Post flyers around community promoting the Open house.
- Updating the homepages (private and public) when there are any changes needed, usually at the request of some other member of the leadership team.
- Adding events to the calendar, helping create custom pages/polls/etc.
- In spring, helping get the class info online in preparation for opening registration.
- No programming or super technical skills needed. If someone can use a program like Microsoft Word, they can edit the website.