It's as easy as 1,2,3...
- Fill out the Membership Request form and pay your membership fee or J Term non-member registration fee.
- The annual membership fee goes toward co-op overhead costs, including keeping this website up and running.
- Tuition for each class is an additional charge. Check Class Schedule for pricing.
- Wait for HEdFEx leadership to approve your request. You will get an email notifying you when your account is active.
- Logon using the username and password you chose on your Membership Request, and go the Class Schedule to begin registering for classes!
Registration is now open!
- If you're a returning family: email me (email@example.com) to have your account reactivated, then register. You may mail payment for the membership fee and class fees together.
- If you're a new family: go here to be guided through the process. How do I join?
- If you're somewhere in between: Maybe you already filled out the registration form and paid the membership fee, but your account wasn't activated because registration wasn't open. Or maybe you filled out the registration form, but haven't paid the membership fee yet. Just reply to this email, and I'll walk you through your particular situation.
HEdFEx's (Home Educators for Excellence) mission is to provide a secular, inclusive homeschool co-op for the Twin Cities. We offer high-quality, professionally taught classes for ages 3-16, and friendship and support for kids and parents alike.