CHSF Is No longer Active
CHSF Website Approval
CHSF IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
CHSF IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Statement of Purpose
To the Glory of God, as a local Christian home school support group, we purpose to serve the needs of Christian homeschooling families and to preserve the fundamental right to home school.
CHSF Statement of Faith
1. We affirm the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God, which constitutes complete and final revelation for faith and practice. (Romans 16:26, 2 Tim. 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We affirm there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1, Matt. 28:19, Luke 1:35, Luke 3:22, Acts 2:38-39, 1 Cor. 8:6, 1 John 5:7)
3. We affirm the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, (John 1:1-18, John 10:30, John 14:9, Romans 9:5, Rev. 22:13,20) His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19, 1 Cor. 15:4) and His personal return in power and glory. (Mark 13:26-27, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Thess. 4:16)
4. We affirm that man, by transgression, fell from his original created state of innocence into a state of condemnation, separating himself from his Creator. He remains in this state of alienation unless he is delivered by the power of the Gospel (John 3:16,36; Romans 5:12; 1 Cor. 15:22; Eph. 4:18).
5. We affirm that salvation is offered freely to all who repent of their sin and place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Mark 1:15, John 11:25-26, Romans 10:9-10)
6. We affirm the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation and that only by God’s grace men are justified solely through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:5)
7. We affirm that the saved of all ages will be resurrected unto everlasting life and the lost unto everlasting damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46, John 5:28-29)
8. We affirm in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Cor. 12:12-13, Gal. 3:26-28).
9. We affirm the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit, enabling each believer to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Cor. 3:16, 1 Cor. 6:19-20, Eph. 4:30, Eph. 5:18)
10. We affirm that civil government is ordained by God to uphold peace and righteousness and execute judgment on evil. Believers are commanded in Scripture to be subject to civil authority, except where man’s law violates God’s law. (Romans 13:1-7, Acts 5:29)