Who We Are
We call ourselves bible based, rather than Christian, because it puts the focus on what guides our group. We follow God's Word, not a specific denomination. We realize some religions may not allow you agree to all statements. Therefore, we only ask you support leadership as they lead under these beliefs.
Statement of Faith
Trinity Homeschool Enrichment Co-Op leadership decisions are guided by the following beliefs:
- The Bible is the written Word of God.
- There is only one living and true God, perfect in all His attributes, and eternally existent in three persons, as the Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created all things and created man in His image.
- Man is separated from God by sin.
- God gives parents the responsibility of training and teaching their own children.
- Marriage is between one man and one woman.
To avoid possible dissension caused by denominational differences, the following topics should be taught by parent and church. THE Co-Op does not allow classroom discussion on:
- Time and mode of baptism.
- Time and mode of salvation.
- Security of the believer.
- Timing of future events.
- Second work of grace or baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Sinless perfection.
- Church government, authority and discipline.