Who We Are
We call ourselves bible based, rather than Christian, because it puts the focus on what guides our group. We follow God's Word, not a specific denomination. During assembly, we pray and say pledge of alligience. We offer some bible classes.
Statement of Faith
Trinity Homeschool Enrichment is led under the following beliefs:
- The Bible is the written Word of God. It is divinely inspired, inerrant, and infallible.
- There is only one living and true God, perfect in all His attributes, and eternally existent in three persons, as the Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created all things and created man in His image.
- Man is separated from God by sin and in need of salvation through Jesus.
- God gives parents the responsibility of training and teaching their own children.
- Marriage is between one man and one woman.
To avoid possible dissension caused by denominational differences, the following topics should be taught by parent and church. Trinity does not allow classroom discussion on:
- Time and mode of baptism.
- Time and mode of salvation.
- Security of the believer.
- Timing of future events.
- Second work of grace or baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Sinless perfection.
- Church government, authority and discipline.