Statement of Faith
We welcome all denominations. We ask you respect the Statement of Faith as our core beliefs and understand we will lead under these beliefs. If questions arise which are not covered in the following statements, we encourage study of God's Word and prayer.
- We believe the Bible is the written Word of God. It is divinely inspired, inerrant, and infallible. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe in one living and true God, perfect in all His attributes, and eternally existent in three persons, the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 8:6, John 14:26)
- We believe God created all things. (Genesis 1-2, Colossians 1:16)
- We believe man is created in God’s image, we are separated from God by sin and in need of salvation through Jesus. (Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 3:23)
- We believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. (Matthew 19:4-5, Mark 10:6-8, Leviticus 18:22).
We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ avoiding possible dissension caused by denominational differences. Teachers should not discuss these positions in the classroom.
- Church government, authority and discipline.
- Time and mode of baptism.
- Time and mode of salvation.
- Security of the believer.
- Timing of future events.
- Second work of grace or baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Sinless perfection.
- Gift of the Spirit, tongues, interpretation of tongues, healing, miracle working and discerning of spirits.