It takes everyone working together to have a successful, low-cost, educational enrichment program. A commitment in both attendance and volunteer participation is required.
- One adult family member remains on-site to volunteer as a teacher, helper, nursery worker, cleaning crew or other area in need of assistance.
- You must be willing to teach a class to participate; however, you may not always be placed as a teacher.
- Excessive absences or tardies will impact eligibility to enroll in future semesters.
Assembly 9:00am - 9:10am
1st period 9:20am - 10:10am
2nd period 10:15am - 11:05am
3rd period 11:10 am - 12:00pm
- $35 membership fee, paid each semester
- Class supply fees, varies depending on material costs, paid one-time (not monthly)
- Love offering to host church for generously allowing use of their building (optional)
Membership and supply fees are non-refundable. You cannot access the member only section of website or register for classes until the membership fee is paid. Supply fees are due by orientation.
How to Apply
Check calendar for open registration period. Applications submitted after the deadline are held for the following semester. If approved, you will receive notice by email with an invoice for the membership fee. Click here to apply. No fees due at time of application.
New member applications are evaluated and approved based on information provided such as class ideas, space availability, and background check results. We do not discriminate based on race, gender or ethnic origin. Background checks are required on all non-student participants age 18 and older.
Class Schedule & Registration
The schedule is created from class ideas submitted. "Teaching credits" are given for teaching a class or as board allows for high workload volunteer positions. The registration times are staggered with number of teaching credits determining your time to register.
Priority: Members with 2+ Teaching Credits
Early: Members with 1+ Teaching Credits
Open: All members