How to Register
TO REGISTER, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
HELP Homeschool Family Registration
Classes begin: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Leadeship aims to open Registration for Current Families Mid-March
Outside registrations will be accepted 2 weeks later.
RETURNING FAMILIES: You will receive an email from Leadership in February with a direct link for Renewal Registration for the upcoming school year. This link will include Payment Instructions as well as links to forms that must be updated.
NEW FAMILIES: Your Registration for the HELP Homeschool Program is a two part process.
- Complete this electronic registration.
- Pay your annual nonrefundable $45 Registration Fee (+$10 each additional child will be added upon Class Registration) via PayPal (Add to Cart button will appear after submitting this form), check or cash. You will not be officially approved as a registered site user until Payment is received. If you choose to pay via check, checks must be made out to HELP Homeschool. Mail to Judy Young, 5580 State Route133, Williamsburg, OH 45176 OR deliver in person to Leadership on the Wednesdays HELP Homeschool meets 830a-430p at Milford Christian Church, 844 St. Rt. 131, Milford, Ohio, 45150.
AFTER you are 'approved' as a registered site user you MUST:
2. Go to your Profile Page (located at the TOP RIGHT hand corner of the homepage).
3. Fill out the REQUIRED forms; Policies Agreement, Liability Release, Photo Release, 17-18 Medical Release & Fine Arts Agreement.
Once HELP Homeschool has received payment and notification of completion of the above forms, you will be eligible to Register for Classes.
Leadership aims to open Registration for Current Families Mid March and New Families two weeks later.
Upon Class Registration, Full payment is desired. Partial payment is offered as a convenience for HELP Homeschool families. If you choose the Partial payment option, see below for specifics.
Book, Supply & Initial Class Deposit fees are nonrefundable after June 1st
Families will be unable to register for the following year if they have an Outstanding Balance
HELP Homeschool Partial Payment Option
- 1/3 of your student annual tuition plus class/supply fees is required at time of Registration.
- 1/2 of remaining balance is due the first Wednesday of Fall Semester.
- Final payment is due the 3rd Wednesday in October.
Pay your course fees via PayPal, check or cash. If you choose to pay via check, please make out to HELP Homeschool. Mail to Judy Young, 5580 State Route133, Williamsburg, OH 45176 OR deliver in person to Leadership on the Wednesdays HELP Homeschool meets 830a-430p -- Milford Christian Church, 844 St. Rt. 131, Milford, Ohio, 45150.
Be advised that class registration is given on a first come, first served basis. A student's class selection cannot be secured until all registration requirements have been met. Failure to comply with the Tuition Schedule may result in the student(s) losing their slot in their course(s).