Caution: uncheck this box if you are on a public computer (e.g. Hotel, Coffee Shop)
Request Membership in this Organization!
indicates a required answer
If you would like more information regarding our group, please fill this form out in its entirety.
You will be contacted by Heritage Homeschool Group's Director via e-mail to be invited to visitor days held in March or April.
How Many Children are you interested in enrolling in Heritage Co-op for the 2021-2022 School Year?
What Grades will the students be in during the 2021-2022 School Year
Do you know anyone who currently attends co-op? If so, who?
Do you agree to abide by our Governing Values? (Answer is required. Please note if no answer is given this will cause an automatic rejection)
Jesus said to him, "‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: you shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39 (NKJV)
- We believe the Bible is the infallible word of God.
A safe and loving environment
- We value unconditional love and grace for one another.
- We desire close interaction to encourage and strengthen one another.
- We value the uniqueness each member brings.
Creative excellence by serving
- We value the emphasis of coming together to be a system of support to the homeschooling community. God has given us an awesome responsibility to teach our children in the way they should go. By drawing upon each other’s gifts and talents, we hope to provide quality educational experiences, lasting friendships and precious memories for our members.