HEADSET / MICROPHONE
Please make sure students must have a functioning and dependable headset with microphone, or a computer with microphone or a separate microphone with headphones.
- Padded headband and ear pads. Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz -10 kHz
- Rotating, noice-canceling microphone. Sensitivity (headphone)- 94dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB. Sensitivity (microphone)- -17 dBV/Pa +/- 4 dB
- Convenient inline volume and mute controls
- Advanced digital USB, Connections: USB compatible (1.1 and 2.0)
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later and Mac OS X(10.2.8 or later)
WINDOWS PC OR MAC
Please make sure students must have access to an operational and dependable desktop or laptop computer with camera, preferably less than 5 years old. Tablets or cell phones may not work properly for live class streaming.
SCANNER & PRINTER
Please make sure students must have access to an operational and dependable document scanner and printer that equipped with Microsoft Word, Open Office and Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player (Check for free download).
Please make sure students must have an operational and dependable Internet connection that would allow online learning to function properly. (Check with your Internet provider)