Statement of Faith
God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ was God come in human flesh being fully God and fully man, except without sin.
- All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character, both by nature and act, and are therefore under His wrath and just condemnation.
- The central purpose of the coming of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was attested to by His subsequent visible, bodily resurrection.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His completed and final revelation to man.
- The Bible, in its original autograph, is without error in whole and in part, including theological concepts as well as geographical and historical details.
- Salvation is offered as a gift, free to the sinner. This gift must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone.