2019 Attendance How To
Pursuant to 14 Del. C. § 2704 (a), nonpublic schools are required each year to report to the Delaware Department of Education (DDOE) end-of-year attendance information on or before July 31st.
Starting on June 3, 2019, nonpublic schools can submit their of end-of-year attendance information through DDOE’s Identity Management System (IMS) https://login.doe.k12.de.us. To report your school’s attendance, log into IMS using your Sign-on ID and Password. Your Sign-on ID includes a dot in the middle (i.e. Jane. Sample). If you are having trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password reset. Please wait 15 minutes to try the new password in the system.
Once logged into your IMS account, click on the Nonpublic Schools application icon and then click on the Submit Attendance link.
If you plan to close your school when you are done with attendance, please email email@example.com with your effective closed date and reason for closure.
Following the submission of attendance, required enrollment reporting will open from August 2, 2019 through October 5, 2019. You will receive an email when this reporting period is open.
Please feel free to respond to this email with any questions.
The following is a list of troubleshooting tips to accessing our site:
- Make sure you are using a desktop or laptop.
- Close ALL internet browsers before logging in.
- Be sure you are attempting to log into the application at the IMS login site listed above.
- If your login fails, attempt to login from a different internet browser (i.e., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer).
- Please make sure to clear your cache on the internet browser (clear cache instructions @ https://www.doe.k12.de.us/Page/4009).
Delaware Department of Education
Nonpublic Schools Coordinator