REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP IN B.E.E.C.H. HOMESCHOOL COMMUNITY
- Register and Pay Dues. Please note that since budgets are planned and allocated at the beginning of the year, dues are non-refundable.
- Agree and Sign the Terms of Service which include:
- Statement of Faith
- Code of Conduct
- Child Well Policy
- Liability Waiver
- Serve on 2 Teams or Events during the School Year. (Those that volunteer to be an AGE GROUP TEAM LEADER will only serve in that one position for the year, although they are welcome to be generous and help with other events). Please note - members that register for Spring Semester will only serve on one Team or Event in the spring.
- Attend both Manadatory Meetings - One in August and One in January. It is the member's responsibility to notify the BEECH Board if they have a conflict with the date due to vacation, etc. to get an excused absence.
- All members must have computer and email access as this website and email are our main forms of communication. Chat posts can be answered directly from email.
- Service Requirements must be met to register for the following year.
- Must receive forum emails from the Official B.E.E.C.H. Forum, Bulletin Board, and any age group that your child belongs to. (So if you have 2 Children, one in K and the other in the Tween group you would need to get the forums for both groups). While we recommend that you belong to other forums that would be of interest to you - like Family Fun Events, BEECH Bazaar Homeschool Opportunities, Curriculum for sale, etc - all other Forum Loops are Optional.