We would love to have you be a part of our co-op!
Please make sure to read through the CHHE Handbook, including the Statement of Faith, Rules and Policies, and Student Guidelines, as all members must agree and adhere to these documents before becoming a member. An interview will also be administered for all new members.
- Membership Dues: Your membership fee ($275) is due upon registration. Payment is to be paid to Christian Heritage Home Educators via Paypal (Friends & Family) or via check made out to Christian Heritage Home Educators.
- Background Check: A background check is required for membership and then required every two years thereafter. A fee of $15 for every adult, including student leaders, working in the co-op is to be paid at registration for this background check. Every member will also be required to complete a mandatory online safety training (approx. 1 hour).
- Retainer: Each family will provide a $100 check made out to Christian Heritage Home Educators to be cashed and held on account to secure compliance to rules and policies. Another $100 retainer must be provided as a replacement to be held on account in the instance that your retainer must be forfeited. Failure to do so will terminate your co-op membership. This may include repeat infractions in dress code violations, tardiness/absences, bullying, etc. This retainer will be refunded at the end of the year based on compliance.
- Supply Fees: Some classes require supply fees to be paid by the parents as indicated in the class descriptions.
- Independent Contractors: Occasional classes may be taught by independent contractors who will need to be paid separately. Please read the class descriptions for those class fees. As long as your child is participating in co-op, you are required to be on site and serving while your children are in class. These payments will be paid to the independent contractor at the mandatory meeting in August.
- Volunteer hours are required for every hour your child/ren are registered for a class. The only exception is for those members attending all four hours, who will receive one hour off to spend in the floater lounge or in a moms' class.
- Your child's classes are not secure until you have also registered for service slots.
- Secondary Class Leaders will take class attendance and will be the first substitute and should be prepared to lead the class in case of the Primary Class Leader’s absence.
- All participating adults need to attend the Mandatory Orientation on August 16. New members should plan to arrive at 6:30 pm, while current members should arrive at 7:00 P.M.
If you have any questions, please email our Administrator, Katie DeVine, at email@example.com