We would love to have you be a part of our co-op!
Please make sure to read through the CHHE Handbook, including the Statement of Faith, Rules and Policies, and Student Guidelines, as all members must agree and adhere to these documents before becoming a member. An interview will also be administered for all new members.
- Membership Dues: Your $325 membership fee is due upon registration. Payment is to be paid to Christian Heritage Home Educators via Paypal (Friends & Family) or via check made out to Christian Heritage Home Educators.
- Background Check: A background check is required for membership and then required every two years thereafter. A fee of $20 for every adult, including student leaders, working in the co-op is to be paid at registration for this background check. Every member will also be required to complete a mandatory online safety training (approx. 1 hour).
- Supply Fees: Some classes require supply fees to be paid by the parents as indicated in the class descriptions.
- Volunteer hours are required for every hour your child/ren are registered for a class. The only exception is for those members attending all four hours, who will receive one hour off to spend in the floater lounge or in a moms' class.
- Your child's classes are not secure until you have also registered for service slots.
- Secondary Class Leaders will take class attendance and will be the first substitute and should be prepared to lead the class in case of the Primary Class Leader’s absence.
- All participating adults need to attend the Membership Meeting on August 21. New members should plan to arrive at 6:30 pm, while current members should arrive at 7:00 P.M.
If you have any questions, please email our Administrator, Katie DeVine, at [email protected]