Request Membership in CHHE
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Welcome! We are glad you found us. Please read about CHHE and the following qualifications before requesting membership to be sure this group is what you are looking for.
Qualifications for membership in CHHE:
- Preschool classes are only available to families who have at least one school-age child (age five by September 30th) participating in classes. All children enrolled in the co-op must be homeschooled.
- Each family must pay annual membership dues, any class fees, and background check fee before registration.
- Members are required to serve during co-op hours in the capacity required for the co-op to function properly.
- New members will need to be interviewed by a board member.
- All members must complete a background check and complete an online safety course.
- All members of the co-op must agree with our Statement of Faith.
- The entire family must abide by the CHHE Handbook.
- Members must agree with our Liability Waiver.
We are a group of unabashedly conservative Christian home educators made up of believers who seek to honor the Lord in our homeschooling & corporately as well. We work together to achieve excellence by serving each other through our strengths. As a private group, CHHE has the right to deny membership at its sole discretion and for any reason. As an all-volunteer group, we may not be able to accommodate all membership requests.