- Respect and encourage adherence to all guidelines (we are all hall monitors and traffic/noise controllers).
- Arrive ten minutes early. Please note that classes are scheduled to start at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., and 11:00 a.m. Please be in your assigned classroom 10 minutes before first hour begins and at least 5 minutes before second and third hour classes begin. You need to arrive before the children in order to be prepared for them.
- If you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to call a member of the Leadership Team as soon as possible. If you are a teacher’s assistant, also call the teacher with whom you work.
- Remain on site AT ALL TIMES.
- Be willing to adhere to the Conflict and Discipline policies.
- All classrooms need to be tidy and in order before the next class begins and when it ends (this makes the first part easier).
“Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
- Maintain a six-inch personal space boundary between self and members of the opposite gender. This means all hugging, hand-holding, linking of arms, etc. should be reserved for outside co-op.
- Adhere to the dress code.
- Be on time.
- Be prepared. Bring supplies, books, and homework.
- Be quiet in the halls between classes—absolutely no yelling or running.
- Be respectful of others and their property.
Remember that we are guests in the building. If we don’t adhere to these guidelines and conduct ourselves appropriately, we may not be invited back.