Statement of Faith & Purpose
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God, and it is the supreme and final authority for all matters of faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the perfect deity and perfect humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but chose to sin and Is therefore lost and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone are saved.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and is received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man’s sin, through His shed blood.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men of their sin, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ.
Statement of Purpose:
The purpose of RAHS shall be to offer support and information for those of all interest levels and areas pertaining to home schooling. Specifically, the purpose of RAHS shall be:
- to offer resources, encouragement, and support to those who have chosen the homeschooling option. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- to assist those who are considering home schooling, to make an informed choice.
- to encourage educational growth for home schooling families by offering seminars, workshops, lectures, and other educational opportunities.
- to facilitate the social and educational growth of homeschooled children, by offering field trips, group classes and other activities.
- to facilitate an informed community awareness of home schooling.