Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God. Therefore it is our supreme and final authority in all things. II Timothy 3:15-17; II Peter 1:21.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 14:10, 26; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:3-4.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. John 1:12-13; Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Who is the Head of the church) and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27.
- We believe marriage is only for the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime. Genesis 2:18-24; Matthew 19:4-6; Ephesians 5:31