Please remember that your conduct at any sponsored event or regular group days reflects not only the image of our homeschool group, but also all home schoolers in general.
- When participating in a field trip, class, or other activity, the children should be age appropriate to that activity. Children should be able to be attentive and follow directions, so that they are not a distraction to the teacher, host, or other children.
- No child under the age of 12 is to be left at any function without an attending parent. If a parent is unable to attend, they may make arrangements with another parent to be responsible for their child.
- No public displays of affection will be allowed between students at any group function.
- If a field trip or activity requires a fee in advance, each family is responsible for delivering the fee to the leader by the deadline. No refunds will be given after the deadline.
- No alcohol, profanity, tobacco, offensive language, or offensive conduct will be allowed.
- Modesty is to be portrayed by both parents and students at any group function.
- No bikinis at swimming functions unless covered.
Broad Creek Christian Church has been incredibly generous and gracious by allowing us to use their facilities for our functions. They do not ask for any rent in return. Out of respect and appreciation for use of their facilities, please follow these guidelines.
- tables and chairs back after functions.
- Sweep or take out trash if necessary.
- Do not “rough house” indoors.
- Do not touch or go near sound equipment.
- Stay off of the stage area.
- Stay out of church nursery (unless nursing a baby).
- If something is not working, or broken, please tell a leader immediately. If something is damaged through carelessness, the member may be required to help repair the situation.
We strongly believe in the health of our families far outweigh the benefits of our functions. If a person has had any of these symptoms within the last 24-hours before an activity, please do not attend.
- Sore Throat
- Unexplained Rash
- Runny Nose – unless completely clear
If ANY member of your family has had ANY of the following symptoms in the last 24-hour period, then NO member of the family may attend any activity. Please be considerate of other families.
- Flu or Flulike Symptoms
- Pink Eye
- Strep Throat
- Any other contagious illness
Here is a link to be able to print the General Guidelines.