CWF Statement of Faith
Please sign the following Statement of Faith and bring it with you to the Annual Parent Meeting or first day of co-op. All members must have a Statement of Faith on file.
As a Christian homeschool co-op seeking to glorify the Kingdom of Christ, we come together and agree to the following doctrines of the Christian faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is ONE God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone can be saved.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross provided forgiveness for man’s sin.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ and that individual doctrinal differences which may exist should not hinder the unity of Christian homeschoolers.
I have personally accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord and am striving to live a life that is pleasing Him.
Also please review our Family Guidelines prior to the first day of classes.