Becoming a New Member
If interested in first-time membership in NSCH follow these steps:
1. Go to Contact us, fill in the form and click the box that says, "I am interested in becoming a member" and if you know a member of our group, please note that in the comment box. Our New Member Coordinators will lead you through the process! If you would like to know more about the process, keep reading below.
(It is not as easy as a signing up for a Facebook Group but it is better than signing your kids up for a fall sport at the local high school!! )
1. We will have a quick phone conversation with you.
2. Sign some waivers via a google form.
3. Pay $10. ($5 after Jan 1)
5. Agreeing to our Statement of Faith is optional. Membership in NSCH is open to all, regardless of religious affiliation; however,the group is a distinctly Christian organization. As such, some volunteer positions require that the person serving has affirmed our Statement of Faith.
Please Note: If you join after January 1st the membership fee is $5. Membership is effective from August 1st through July 31st of the following year, no matter what month you join. If you join after June 1st your membership will begin when the $10 yearly dues are received through July 31st of the following year.
Joining Home School Legal Defense: If you are new to homeschooling, we highly recommend that you join Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). HSLDA is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. If you do decide to join HSLDA you should become a member of NSCH first so that you will have access to our group discount number. Our group discount number will give you money off of your membership in HSLDA.
For Questions About Membership: Click here or go to the Contact Us tab and send us a message!