Use of the NSCH Library is a wonderful benefit of membership. Our library has 500 + items including books, CD's, and DVD's on numerous topics of interest to homeschoolers. Go to Resources>Lending Library on the site for a complete list of available resources. Members may check out items from the library at our monthly parent meetings. All members are responsible to keep the library materials available for others by returning items when they are due. The guidelines listed below must be followed.
- Only members may check out materials.
- Members are to follow the Library Instructions (posted with the Library) for borrowing and returning materials.
- Members may borrow up to 2 books or 3 CD’s/videos/DVD sets per month.
- Items are to be returned in one month (at the next meeting). If a member is not able to attend the next month's meeting then it is their responsibility to drop off the library items prior to their due date, at the home of the member who hosts our meetings or with the Librarian.
- If a member wishes to renew an item they must first return it at the beginning of the meeting, when it is due. If by 9:15 p.m. it has not been checked out by another member, then it may be renewed for an additional month.
- If items become two months overdue, NSCH has the right to charge members for those items.
- When it is time for our annual membership renewal, those members with overdue library materials will not be renewed until their overdue items have been returned or paid for.