To Join, a visitor needs to do the following:
- Attend two of the following: a ladies meeting, a ladies fellowship and go through the CHEER 101 visitor orientation at 6:30. A student activity can count as one of the two meetings. Parents need to stay at the student activity. We want to give families opportunity to meet CHEER families in a casual setting where parents can get to know others better.
- Concur with the “Statement of Faith."
- Sign a liability form and agree to abide by the CHEER Bylaws.
- Pay membership fees and fill out Membership form.
- Serve on a team within the group. It takes everyone doing their part to have an effective organization.
- Attend a minimum of 2 Ladies' meetings per year.
*join via website once requirements have been met and the admin. will approve you and let you know via email.
The ladies meetings/fellowships are at 6:30pm to go over requirements as an active member. Ladies meetings are held at Evergreen Baptist Church, Bixby from 7-9pm on the following months: August, October, February and April. Ladies fellowships vary on the where, for the following months: September, November, January and March.