- Attend the CHEER 101 Orientation class. This is held at every Ladies' Meeting at 6:30pm to go over requirements as an active member plus allows you an opportunity to ask questions.
- A total of two meetings must be attended before you are eligible to join CHEER. One meeting must be a Ladies' Meeting where you attend the CHEER 101 Orientation. The second meeting can be another Ladies' Meeting, a Mom's Breakfast, or a Fellowship meeting that is held in November and March, or another Saturday breakfast by approval of Steering.
- Concur with the “Statement of Faith."
- Sign a liability form and agree to abide by the CHEER Bylaws.
- Pay membership fees and fill out Membership form.
- Serve on a team within the group. It takes everyone doing their part to have an effective organization.
- Attend a minimum of 2 Ladies' meetings per year.
*We do not take membership forms by mail and are not taken at Mom's Breakfasts. You must attend one of the Ladies Meetings or Fellowship Meeting (only held in November and March) to turn in your membership form and dues, or after go on-line to fill out the membership form, pending approval. Make your check, money order out to CHEER, or pay pal on our CHEER website. Cash is not taken.