When/where do the Ladies Meetings meet? We meet at Evergreen Baptist Church, in Bixby, from 7-9 pm on the second Tuesday in the following months: August, October, February, and April. Look for signs and greeters as you enter the main entrance. Light refreshments and snacks will be served. Check the website Calendar for updates on all meetings.
When/where do the Ladies Fellowship meet? Meeting locations vary for fellowships, but occur on the second Tuesday in the following months: September, November, January, and March. Check the website Calendar for updates on all meetings.
Can Dads attend the Ladies Meetings/Fellowships? Our Ladies Meetings/Fellowships are designed for ladies. We DO want to include dads by encouraging our members to do the following: organize family events, dad/student activities, attend co-op orientation, support mom by coming to co-op, attend the college/high school/career information meeting, attend graduation meetings, and by helping get kids to events. We do ask that when a dad is interested in planning a family/student activity, that he contact the Steering Team to check the calendar and for approval.
Can a new member join the Spring session of co-op? This is a new addition to our co-op options for new members. If a family joins after fall classes have begun and if it is too late to be part of the fall classes, they can join co-op in the spring. If they have been doing similar fall classwork that is a yearlong class in CHEER, the teacher must give approval for adding a student to their spring class.
What do my CHEER membership fees ($42.50) go towards?
- Membership Card - For discounts at local stores
- Building Rental Fee - for Ladies' Meetings
- Speaker Fee - Cost depends on the individual speaker
- Meeting Expenses - Name tags, paper goods, snacks and refreshments
- Copies - Meeting handouts, Team Leader training expenses
- Website Domain/Web host fees
- Miscellaneous Expenses - if the need arises
- Insurance Coverage - Requirement for all CHEER gatherings including Co-op classes, meetings, etc...
What does my Co-op Operations Fee go towards?
- Co-op Admin fee is $50 per enrolled student; $150 max per family.
- Building Rental Fee - For Co-op classes
- Miscellaneous expenses and operation fees such batteries, cleaning supplies, badges, electronic accessories, etc…
- Copies for classroom adminstrative binders, Front Desk binder, etc…
If I have a Pre-K student who is only enrolled in the free Physical ED/Civics class (supply fee still applies) AND has on older sibling enrolled in a tuition-paying course, do I still need to pay the Co-op Operations Fee for that child? No, Any Pre-K student who is enrolled in the Physical Ed/Civics class ONLY, will have their Operations Fee waived IF they have at least ONE older sibling enrolled in a tuition-paying course. The supply fee for the free class still applies ($20).