How to Join Co-op
If you would like more information about our program, see our "Contact Info" on the left menu bar. If you don't have any questions or have already talked with the Director and would like to join Co-op, here are the steps:
- Request Membership on This Website: You will need to have an account on this website in order to login and register for classes. Usually there is a pop-up on your screen that asks if you would like to request membership, but if there is no pop-up, you can request membership by clicking on the arrow button in the top right of the screen.
- Make sure you have 10-15 minutes available to complete the membership request because the request includes:
- Most of the paperwork we use for our Co-op forms (rosters, sign-in sheets, approved pick up people, emergency contacts, allergy and medical information, etc)
- Child History form that should pop up as part of the Membership Request
- Please request membership no later than Thursday, February 20 to join Co-op for Spring Quarter.
- Membership Approval Process: The Director will be sent an email with your forms and information when you request membership. These are the steps that are taken after receiving membership requests:
- If you have not yet contacted the Director, you will likely be emailed or contacted to see if you have any further questions.
- All membership requests will be reviewed by our Leadership Team. Requests will be approved or, at times, additional information may be requested before a decision is made. Approved families will receive notification that they can login to the website.
- The Leadership Team will review membership requests by Friday, February 21 and notify parents via email before the end of the day.
- Login and Register for Classes: Online Class Registration for New Families begins Monday, February 24, at 12 pm.
- Attend the Mandatory In-Person Registration: This is where you will pay fees and complete any final paperwork. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ABOVE STEPS BEFORE COMING TO THE IN-PERSON REGISTRATION. In-Person Registration is Tuesday, February 25, from 10:30am-12pm. Come any time during this window. Registration usually takes 10-15 minutes, depending on the line.