SHINE Masquerade Ball
Date – Time
May 4, 2019
– 6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
14 y/o–18 y/o
Lake St. Louis Banquet Center
10604 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Registration Deadline: April 29th, NO REFUNDS GIVEN AFTER THIS DATE!
**SHINE is not responsible for students who choose to leave the dance early**
For those attending SHINE St. Charles dances, please review the following guidelines and dress code. If you have any questions concerning specific dress code guidelines and/or would like feedback regarding a particular outfit in question, please email SHINE at firstname.lastname@example.org. A picture of the outfit in question is welcome and recommended to help determine if it meets the specified dress code. All guests attending that are not in compliance with dress code and/or display inappropriate behavior will not be admitted to the dance and/or asked to leave with no refunds issued.
**All attendees should dress for the formality of the occasion**
- Minimal to no cleavage should be seen
- No thigh high slits (at or below fingertips recommended)
- No bare midriffs
- No revealing cutouts in the chest or side areas
- No plunging necklines
- Dress pants, dress shirt and tie
- No jeans
- No athletic shoes
Students ARE NOT required to be a member of SHINE to participate in the dance.
To register please follow the steps below:
1. Click on "sign up now" tab below or Visit SHINE website at www.shinesc.org
2. Once on website, hover over "Prom 2019" and click on the "Register for Prom 2019" drop-down box.
3. Complete general sign up information
4. Submit sign up information
5. Submit payment
**If you have any difficulty or questions registering, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we would be glad to help.**