PTC Graduation Requirements
PTC offers a graduation ceremony for students who have completed their high school requirements.
- Must have been home schooled for at least one year and a student at the PTC currently or in the past.
- Must submit a transcript of classes and grades for the high school grades. Graduates should have completed the basic requirements for college entrance and completed 20 credits.
Basic requirements for most colleges are: 4 years of English, 3 years of science, 3 years of social studies including government, 3 years of math, 1 year of physical education, 1 year of computer and 1 year of either applied, performing or visual art.
- Michigan Merit requirements are 18 credits, including: 4 yrs English, 4 yrs science, 4 yrs math 1 yr physical education with health, online experience, 3 yrs social studies to include government, 1 yr performing arts.
- Must complete the graduation paperwork available online and give to Kim Malski by the November meeting.
- Parent and student must attend graduation meetings and rehearsal.
- The cost of graduation will be covered by the graduates’ families.
- Must register for graduation by February meeting.
Please complete and submit the form below.