Thank you for your interest in ECHO of Tri-Cities, WA. Please be sure you have visited all of the other pages on this website before proceeding with the registration process.
Our ECHO year begins in October and ends at the end of March. Parent Night will be on Tuesday Sept 17th, 2019, at 7pm. This is a required meeting for all of our families. New families will have their pictures taken for their aiding badges and important information about the upcoming year will be shared. To keep distractions at a minimum, we request that younger and active children not attend. Nursing babies and students 13 or older are welcome.
Fees and Payments
- There is a non-refundable family registration fee of $45 due at the time of registration.
- Tuition for the 2019-2020 ECHO year is $100 per student.
- Materials fees associated with each class are located on the class schedule as well as in the class descriptions, and are collected as a separate payment. Materials fees are a one-time payment before classes start.
The payment schedule is broken up into 5 installments:
- Submit your Registration Packet - The non-refundable Family Registration Fee of $45 is due.
- September 6th - All materials fees are due. (Non-refundable after parent night).
- October 4th - 1st 1/3 of total tuition is due.
- November 1st - 2nd 1/3 of total tuition is due.
- December 6th - 3rd and final 1/3 of tuition is due.
Please note: A $10 late fee will be added for each week that payment is late. Any bank charges for bounced or Non-Sufficient Funds will also be added to your total amount due by December 6th. These dates are when totals are due, you may pay ahead of schedule if you would like.
Tuition refunds are based on the date and reason for dropping and are at the discretion of the ECHO Board.
This year we are only accepting cash and checks for payments.
ECHO was created to provide activities for homeschoolers with limited opportunities. Therefore, priority in class placement will be given to returning families, whose children are NOT participating in an ALE public school program (this includes CVA, MCP, Three Rivers Home-Link, K-12, etc.) followed by new families NOT participating in an ALE. We will then place returning and new families who ARE participating in an ALE.
Each student registers for four class periods.Partial enrollment is not offered at ECHO We offer multiple class choices for 5-6 year olds, 7-9 year olds, 10-12 year olds, and 13 years and up. Our preschool kids, 3-4 years (and potty-trained), remain in the same class together for all four periods and do not change classes.
Class sizes are limited. After we have received your completed registration and processed your paperwork, you will receive an email confirming the classes in which your child has been enrolled. If a first-choice class you signed up for is full, we will automatically put your child in their second choice if available or third choice during the same period,.
Online Registration Instructions
Our registration process has changed this year. We are trying out a new online registration management tool. Please read this instructions document in its entirety before you begin. You may want to print this form to help you walk through the process. Family registration and class registration will be done at two different times.
Class registration dates are as follows:
- Friday 7/19 at 9 AM - Returning non-ALE families
- Tuesday 7/23 at 9 AM - New non-ALE families
- Friday 7/26 at 9 AM - ALE participating families
Please remember you will not be able to register for your student's classes until after the family registration is complete, and your family account is approved.
Begin registration HERE.