How are you handling Covid-19?Answer
We are going to implement a few changes to our school year.
1. We will wiped down everything with an antibacterial agent before we start the school day.
2. After each class the teachers will have each student wash their hands with hand santizer before heading to the next class
3. Masks are optional, if the parents want their child to wear one they may, but we will not be telling children all day to be putting them back on. That is strictly up to the parents
4. We will not be having Hot Lunch or our Coffee Bar this semester to cut back on having to keep more things sanitized. (We hope to bring that back in the spring)
What are LHCC fees and how often do we pay them?Answer
LHCC have registration and insurance fees:
Registration fees for new families are 25.00
Registration fees for returning families are 20.00
Insurance and Supply fees are 15.00 for the school year
Registration fees are paid each semester, insurance and supply fees are once per school calendar year.
*These are non-refundable fees
When do we pay tuition?Answer
Tuition is due when you register and then at the beginning of every month.
For your convenience you can choose to pay the way you want:
1. You can pay all at once at the beginning of the semester.
2. You can pay monthly.
07:53 AM EST September 13 - Monday