MASCHE Membership Guidelines
MASCHE Member families agree to:
1. ACTIVELY participate in the group by volunteering to coordinate or assist with one or more monthly activities or field trips during the year. Please contact the Board Members to let them know where you would like to assist.
2. Be actively home schooling, pursuing home schooling, or have successfully completed their child’s education at home.
3. Recognize that information shared in this support group is not offered as legal advice and should never substitute for proper legal counsel.
4. Maintain the privacy of M.A.S.C.H.E. members by refusing to release or disseminate, by e-mail or any other means, private membership information to any entity outside of M.A.S.C.H.E.
5. Be bound by the provisions of the Statement of Faith, Statement of Purpose, and Membership Guidelines and to honor the revocation of our M.A.S.C.H.E. membership if we violate any of those provisions.
6. Share in discipline and supervision: Parents are responsible for proper behavior of their children while at any M.A.S.C.H.E. activities or field trips.
If discipline is necessary by another adult, please follow this method; 1st offense; talk to child away from peers. 2nd offense; talk to child and parent (individually or together). 3rd offense; remove child from class (talk to parent). Parents dropping their children off should have another adult being responsible for those children.
7. Submit to the authority of the leadership team regarding matter of membership or membership revocation.
8. Seek and pursue peace with all members, I Peter 3:8 – 12.
9. Member families agree to the Biblical model of marriage. As Genesis 2:23-24 states: that a man and woman are joined as one. We are to abstain from all immoral and impure acts/relations as defined by Scripture, e.g. 1 Corinthians 6:9-20 & Ephesians 5:3-5.
10. Abstain from the use of alcohol and tobacco products at all M.A.S.C.H.E. events and outings.