Mission and Faith Statement
“Giving our Children Wings”
Wings Homeschool Group exists to provide an academic and social time for both parents and children in a Christian environment. We offer support and fellowship for parents while children engage in sharing and learning experiences.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone can be saved.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose death on the cross paid the penalty for man’s sin.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these are the only two, distinct and complementary sexes. We believe God created marriages to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ and that individual doctrinal differences which may exist should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators.