Used Curriculum Sale
Annual Mid-Michigan Used Curriculum Sale
Thursday, May 17, 2018 2pm – 7pm
At the Lansing Center, 333 E Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
Contact: Krista Royston
Volunteers: We need many CHESS volunteers to make this sale a success. Could you lend a hand with any of the following? If so, contact Krista Royston to volunteer your services! (Note: Those who help us will get an added bonus of being able to shop and pick out 10 items on Thursday from 1-2pm. We have limited it to 10 items so all the “good stuff” isn’t taken before the sale starts.) Here is a list of times we need help and jobs we need done:
- Thursday, 5/17, 8-11am – Room and table set up and signs posted.
- Thursday, 5/17, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Receiving books as they are dropped off, sorting into categories, and organizing for the sale.
- Thursday, 5/17, 1:00pm-2:00pm – Volunteer shopping (10 item limit).
- Thursday, 5/17, 1:30pm – 7pm – Working during the sale as cashiers and helpers.
- Thursday, 5/17, 7pm – 10pm – Resort books, take down signs
- Friday, 5/18, 8am – 10:00 – Help people locate their books and move their unsold books to their cars.