2019 CHESS Open House
TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2019
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Location: South Church, 5250 Cornerstone Dr., Lansing
Questions: Contact Michelle McWethy
We know your schedules are busy – but there is ONE meeting we believe important enough to ask all of you to attend: Our annual CHESS Open House. Membership Renewal, Displays and Sign-up sheets for a variety of CHESS activities will be available for you in South Life Center from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
We would REALLY like to have ALL CHESS families represented there that evening, so we hope you'll make it a priority and we anticipate seeing as many as possible in attendance!!
The Open House is an information sharing and gathering time…an opportunity to renew your CHESS membership for the 2019/2020 school year - at the SPECIAL Open House rate, choose the area in which you’re willing to serve next year then find out what’s happening with CHESS for the summer and coming school year.
Here is some of what will available at the Open House:
- Displays showcasing all that CHESS offers (as long as we have volunteers.)
- Sign ups to participate in upcoming activities and offerings.
- Refreshments and fellowship.
- Membership applications for the new school year, so you can renew for the Open House rate of $15/family, $10/single parent family and FREE for Alumni families who have graduated all of their kids.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Groups, outside of CHESS, that offer classes and activities for homeschoolers.
**If you are hosting a table at the Open House or you are bringing a display for one of the ministry areas, please have it set-up by 6:00pm. We are trying to have everything ready to go and would like to allow volunteers to do a run through before the Open House officially begins.