CAHE High School Graduation
May 9, 2020
- Early Registration Due November 1, 2019 $65.00 We are requiring a minimum of 5 early registrations to proceed with graduation plans.
- Registration Due January 24, 2020 $80.00
- Extra Tassel(s) are $6.00 and must paid by January 31, 2020
- Honor Graduate cords are $12.00 and must be paid by Jan 31, 2020
- Educational cords are $6.00 and must be paid by Jan 31, 2020
- Photos must be submitted by March 13, 2020
- Graduate Speeches/Invocation/Benediction or Musical Performance must be submitted by March 13, 2020
CAHE is excited to host a local, personalized and intimate graduation for our homeschool families. This will be the ceremony only. Transcripts and actual diplomas can be ordered through The Education Alliance, various sources online or designed by parents. A simple congratulatory rolled paper will be used for the ceremony. Graduation status will be completely based on parental judgment. Our goal is to make this a special memorable time for graduates and their family and friends.
Registration Deadlines and fees:
Early Registration must be completed by November 1, 2019 and is $65.00. We are requiring a minimum of 5 early registrations to proceed with graduation plans. This will allow parents time to register for The Education Alliance graduation or make other arrangements if minimum is not met.
Registration by January 24, 2020 and is $80.00.
Graduates will wear a black cap and gown with a red/white tassel. The cost of the cap, gown and one tassel are included in the fee. Additional tassels may be purchased for an additional fee of $6.00. The cap, gown and tassel(s) will be given out first of April.
Personalization of the cap will be allowed within the following guidelines:
No vulgarity, curse words, obscene designs. Decorations should follow our statement of faith and reflect that we are in the Lord’s House.
The gowns should hang between the knee and ankle. Appropriate clothing should be worn underneath the gowns- again reflecting our statement of faith and the Lord’s house.
Honor cords and education cords may be purchased for an additional fee:
Date is May 9, 2020. Rehearsal will be at 11:30…every graduate must be there and on time. Graduation will begin at 1:00.
The graduation ceremony will take place inside the Sanctuary of
First Baptist Church of Cabot
204 N 3rd St.
Cabot, AR 72023
Invocation, Benediction, Graduate Speech and/or Musical Performance:
If your graduate is interested in giving a speech, invocation, benediction, singing or some other musical performance, please submit a draft or link to video by March 13, 2020. firstname.lastname@example.org Speeches should be no longer than 3-4 minutes. CAHE leadership will review and select graduates.
Overhead Video Presentations:
- Parents may submit up to five photos to be shown on the overhead screens. These will be shown continuously as families are being seated before the ceremony begins.
- Photos may be color or black/white
- Preferably digital- (j-peg file) email to email@example.com
- Each graduate should have a senior picture to be shown during the diploma presentation.
- Pictures should reflect our statement of faith.
- Pictures should be submitted by March 13, 2020. Cabotareahomeeducation@gmail.com
Awarding of diplomas and cords:
Each graduate will be announced and will meet their parents on stage. The parents will have the opportunity to describe the graduate’s accomplishments, interest/hobbies, future plans, scholarships, and describe honor/education cords. Honor/education cords will be awarded at parental discretion.