Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, the final authority of faith and life, without error in its original writing both in doctrine and historical details, and that all true knowledge is consistent with the revelation within.
- We believe that there is one self-existent God who has always been and will always be, manifest in the three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and that knowing Him truly is the foundation of all knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God manifest in the flesh, born of a virgin, that He is the savior of mankind through His death on the cross, that He rose from the dead and ascended to God and that He will return again and will raise those who have believed in Him to reign with Him in power and glory throughout all eternity.
- We believe in the brotherhood of all believers who, through faith, have received the salvation provided by God’s grace through the death of Jesus Christ. We believe that children belong to God, who has given the responsibility and authority for their education to their parents and that it is their responsibility to protect this parental right.
- We believe that marriage is established by God (Gen. 2:18-24). We believe that this union can only be between a biological man and a biological woman and was created for mutual edification and encouragement (Matt. 19:4-6). The husband can have only one wife and the wife is to have only one husband (1 Cor. 7:1-4).
- We believe Jesus Christ is God; in His virgin birth and in His sinless life, God comes to us in the flesh. We believe through His death, those who believe upon Him are sanctified and set apart for God’s glory. There is no other mediator between God and man and none other that can provide forgiveness for our sins. (John 1:1, Matt. 1:18, Heb. 4:15, John 3:16, 1 Tim. 2:5)
- We believe that all persons are created in God’s image and are made to glorify Him. God’s design was the creation of two sexes, male and female which designate the fundamental distinction that God has embedded in the very biology of the human race. Therefore, gender identity is determined by biological sex as established by God and not by one’s self-perception. And as such, biological sex should not be medically modified to correlate with self-perception. (Genesis 1:27; Isaiah 43:7, Matthew 19:4, Mark 10:6)