Steps to Register for Classes at SVLA
1. Register for an account on this website by clicking 'Join' at the top of the page, then pay the family membership fee of $67. After July 1st a late fee of $10 will be added.
2. Attend or watch SVLA Orientation. The video of our Orientation Meeting held in May 2019 is posted on the Home page.
3. Have an interview with our Parent Rep Cori Gerritsen. Set up a time through our email: email@example.com ATTN: Cori
4. For Canyon Grove (students K-8th grade) option on Monday for Juniors. Register for Canyon Grove on their website https://canyongrove.usoe-dcs.org/Students/Register/Start
Then register for class on the SVLA website once you complete registration
**Canyon Grove is a charter school. They are bringing their distance program into our SVLA community to provide classes and curriculum for those who want it. Read more on their website, ours, or call Amanda Hansen 435-862-8244
5. For Scholars 14+ who plan to attend Scholar Projects held Monday/Wednesday before lunch, there are a few more steps:
- Fill out Scholar Application
- Print out Scholar Contract
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a 10 minute online interview ATTN: Amanda
You may also register for classes as an Associate Member. See information about this option here. Registration opens for Associate Members on June 6th.
Once you complete these registration steps you can then register for classes. Completing the above BEFORE May 30 will make it possible for you to register for classes when New members registration, which opens May 30th at 8 am.
If you have further questions or concerns please contact Amanda Hansen at 435-862-8244 or Andrea Briggs 801-694-0884
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and your family.