Madison HEART Membership Requirements
HEART Member families:
- Are homeschoolers; that is, they have submitted, or plan to submit when children become of age, the form PI-1206, for at least one member of the household. Exception: families may remain members for one year after they are done homeschooling.
- Pay the annual membership fee. This covers events that are open to the entire HEART membership, such as potlucks, field trips, parties, etc. This fee may be waived for low income families at the discretion of the bookkeeper.
- Participate in HEART planning meetings, either by attending meetings in person, or by keeping informed of decisions facing the group and involving themselves in the decision making process.
- Volunteer within the group by arranging an activity or taking on a position in the group.
There is a two-step process to join MadisonHEART:
- Please fill out the electronic form on this website's JOIN HEART page
- Pay membership fee of $23/family/year (HEART's Membership Year runs September 1st through August 31st.)
Your form and payment must be submitted before approval is granted to the member-only website.