Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God, and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe that there is one living and true God; an infinite, intelligent Spirit, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, but eternally subsistent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the fall of man; although originally created in the image of God, through the disobedience of Adam, man fell into a sinful and spiritually impotent state, totally unable to justify himself before God.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the express image of the invisible God, which is to say He is God; that He became man, yet without sin, being conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; that He died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for sin; that He arose from the dead in the body in which He was crucified; that He ascended into heaven in the body glorified, where He is now, our interceding High Priest; and that He will return again personally, visibly, and gloriously.
5. We believe that salvation is wholly of God, by grace; that God in love gave His only Son to die on the cross for sin, thus procuring the redemption of those who come to Him; that this salvation is not merited in any way by man; and that God commands men everywhere to repent of sin and believe in Christ.
6. We believe that God ordained marriage to be the covenant union between one man and one woman, for a lifetime, and that any sexual relationships outside of this context are sinful.
7. We believe that God created mankind in His image: male and female, and adults and children should embrace the genders given to them by their creator at birth.