Since the beginning, we have been a part of Calvary Chapel of Melbourne, however, we do not require, nor ask, you to attend church to be a member of this homeschool ministry. As a part of the church, we are permitted and have access to the church campus for many of our activities and meetings.
Membership is open to the community and available to any family in Brevard County that:
- Believes they will be homeschooling at least 1 child,
- Has paid the registration in full, and
- Has completed the registration process.
Read about our registration options below. Once you determine your registration choice, begin the process by clicking on Request Membership (listed to your left) and begin the registration process. The membership period runs from July 1 through June. 30.
Membership Registration (or renewal) $35.00 per year:
1. Email notification about CCHM activities and other community homeschool related activities;
2. Early registration for CCHM classes and standardized testing;
3. On-line registration for CCHM activities (when required);
4. Access to available homeschool related forums;
5. Placement of your family business (parent or child managed) on our website;
6. Member directory with family and curriculum information;
7. Regularly scheduled meetings to offer support and fellowship for homeschooling families;
8. Scheduled field trips and a variety of other activities.
Click Request Membership (found on your left) if you would like to submit a registration to CCHM.