Request Membership in this Organization!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
We are so glad you have decided to be a part of CCH for the 2021-2022 school year! We will begin reviewing 2021-2022 member applications June-July 2021. As you know, our purpose is to offer encouragement and support to you and your family as you follow God's call to teach your children at home.
Please read the following homeschooling information as outlined by Georgia's Department of Education. This information will impact member eligibility:
1) "Georgia’s home study law (O.C.G.A. § 20-2-690) requires homeschool parents/guardians to provide a basic academic educational program which includes the five content areas below. You may also teach other content areas."
English Language Arts
Social Studies, and
2) "Parents or guardians who wish to teach their children at home in a home study program must annually submit to the Georgia Department of Education a Declaration of Intent to Utilize a Home Study Program by September 1 or within 30 days after a program is established. The Georgia Department of Education will provide for electronic submittal of the Declaration of Intent."
3) "Please note that the Georgia Cyber Academy and the Georgia Connections Academy are online public charter schools and are not affiliated with the home study program. If you are interested in these schools you must contact them directly."
4) "A child must be five years old on or before September 1 to enter a public Kindergarten." (Per GA DOE's New Student Requirements) Similarly, CCH requires a family's oldest child to be five years old on or before September 1, 2021 for the family to be eligible for membership.
To register for CCH:
1) Fill out this membership application completely.
2) Submit the application.
3) Once your application is received, reviewed and approved, pay your non-refundable membership fee of $45.00. Please do not pay the membership fee until you have received our approval email!
You will be notified by email once your application has been received. We are looking forward to having you and your family as part of our group this year! If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Gerdes at [email protected].
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:6