Enrichment Program: Grades K-6th
OCHA’s Enrichment Program provides students with hands-on, creative activities while developing friendships. Research shows that students learn and retain information best when engaging all their senses. Students will rotate with their age/grade specific class from specialty teacher to specialty teacher throughout the day and will enjoy singing songs, playing games, participating in experiments and creating beautiful art while actively moving. We partner with families to reinforce the ideas and concepts they are learning throughout the school year. Our Enrichment Program is a great option for parents who wish to choose their own curriculum for home and/or participate in combination with our Academic Program offerings. Our partnership creates a well-rounded school year experience for each child providing grades and hour accumulation for Missouri Homeschool Requirements.
Wednesdays from 8:30am-3:30pm
Can include class suggestions below, but subject to change when needed
- Foreign Language
Enrichment Program students are eligible to participate in the following extra-curricular activities:
(additional fees may apply)
- On-campus Events and Programs
- Athletic Program (5th-6th grade)
- Orchestra/Band Ensemble (5th-6th grade)
- Standardized testing
- Awards and Commencement Ceremony
- Field trips
- Field Day
- Community service opportunities
- School Pictures
Tuition + Fees
Registration Fee: $100 per family
Student Fee: $100 per student (includes yearbook, T-shirt and supplies for the year)
One Student- $120
Three Students- $275
Four Students- $325
*All Enrichment Program Registration, Student and Tuition fees are non-refundable.
1. If you’ve decided to register your child/ren for OCHA’s Enrichment Program you’ll apply for your website membership (parent portal) by completing the online registration process.
2. Once your registration has been completed the Homeschool Coordinator will review your submission and a non-refundable $100 registration fee will be assigned to your account. The Homeschool Coordinator will contact you if there are any further actions required.
3. After the registration fee is received, your website membership will be approved and student and tuition fees will be applied to your account. Student fees and your first month’s tuition must be paid in full prior to the first Enrichment Day.