What is the Ethical Society Fridays or ES?
ES is the shortened term we use for the co-op classes that take place at a local facility two Fridays per month, for a total of eight Fridays each semester. We offer a dedicated three hour session divided up into three class periods.
We are not affiliated with the Ethical Society, but they are welcoming and happy to have our group using their space.
ETHICAL SOCIETY COVID POLICY
Everyone who plans to attend Ethical Society Fridays must follow the guidlines they set forth.
- Masks and social distancing are required within the building.
- All persons who are eligible to be vaccinated should be vaccinated. At this time, this applies to those who are 5 and older.
- Anyone ages 5 and up who are not vaccinated at this time for any reason, must have a negative COVID test within 72 hours prior to attending each session.
- Children 4 and under will not need to do a covid test prior to co-op days at ES.
Please note these guidelines only pertain to co-op classes at ES.
ES Code of Conduct
Ethical Society Code of Conduct
- All children must have a parent on duty, no matter their age. This means you must remain in the building with your children or ask another parent to be your parent on duty (POD). ES is NOT a drop-off activity.
- Food is allowed, but please be mindful of messes and clean up after yourself and your children, or ensure that they do so themselves.
- Do not allow children (of any age) to wander, run, play tag, hide and seek, etc. throughout the building. Kids who need to run around may do so outside with a parent or other designated supervising adult. Please be aware of where your children are at all times.
- Please respect the other people and classes in the building by keeping your voices at a conversational level. Please help the children to adjust their levels when needed.
- Please help with clean up throughout your time at ES and encourage your children and yourself to help with the end of day clean up so that we leave the facility better than when we arrived and maintain a positive relationship with the Ethical Society.