Welcome to Esther's Place
Esther’s Place Homeschool Resource Center was established in early 2021 to dismantle the objections to home education, particularly in the ways of curriculum, special education, and athletics. As home educating parents themselves, the founders wanted to create a space where home educating families can regularly meet together to offer support, encouragement and tangible resources.
With that, we are excited to announce that we are ready to accept membership to Esther’s Place for the 2022-2023 school year! Due to generous donors, the fee for the this year is just $15. Your membership will grant you access to
· A community of like-minded home educating families from a variety of backgrounds
· A secure discussion forum
· The Esther’s Place calendar for our regular parent support and whole family events
· The Book Shelf, a free curriculum and resource library
· A curated list of resources and recommended home educating links, books, podcasts and more
As our members list grows, so will the opportunities and resources. We are in the early start up phase of this adventure, but we know ultimately the Lord goes before all our plans and we are so excited to see where He will lead. If you, too, are looking for support (and excitement!) on this journey of home education we encourage you to click the “Join” tab at the top of your screen (the little person on mobile device) and come be a part of what God is doing “for such a time as this!”
We look forward to serving you!
“For such a time as this!” Esther 4:14